Datizen strives to make online dating a fun and easy way for people to meet other people. Unless you have used other dating services before, online dating is usually a new experience for our members. To make this experience a fun and enjoyable one, we suggest that you follow some basic safety tips when communicating with other members:
- Take your time in getting to know other members. Communicate several times over a couple of weeks before you take the next step.
- Do not give out any personal information to other members until you have communicated several times with them and feel comfortable in doing so.
- Talk on the phone before you meet. If possible, use a phone number that guards your anonymity or has caller ID block, such as a cell phone.
- If the member doesn't have a photo online, request that they send you one before you decide to meet or take the next step.
- When meeting other members offline, try to meet in a public place.